mattandkelly

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Super Matt

Matt is amazing. He works full-time, is a full-time student & still manages to keep a high GPA. This semester he took on 5 classes. Just got his grades back... Four A's & One B. He also puts the kids to bed every night, helps w/ housework, plays softball once a week, stays fit, competes in @ least 2 triathlons per year, and is ALWAYS there for friends and family in need. I've seen him go to work with broken ribs, a broken foot, and a broken wrist. He doesn't complain. On Mother's Day he called me and told me to go look in the garage. He was out of town, but had left the perfect gift for me. I happen to know he is planning some kind of surprise for me this weekend... not sure what it is. So what if he doesn't flush the toilet... I love my SuperMatt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home