mattandkelly

Friday, January 21, 2011

Doughnuts

My trainer told me I needed to lose 10 pounds to reach my optimum heath. That made me feel depressed so I ate a doughnut... a creme filled chocolate doughnut.

I NEVER eat doughnuts. I told Matt that I ate a doughnut and he almost died from the shock. Usually he has to hide his doughnut bags from me so I don't find out he ate a doughnut.

Did you know there are almost 1000 calories in a fluff-filled chocolate long john? Jana thought she had died and went to heaven when we walked into that doughnut shop. She ordered one with "spwinkles".

I stopped liking doughnuts the day we went to an Asian doughnut shop, and my sister found a bloody tooth in her doughnut. She threw the whole doughnut out the window of our mini van. Can you believe that?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home