mattandkelly

Monday, May 23, 2016

Sunday- Hunting, Mowing, Snake



















































































Sunday was kind of a big day I guess! Jana helped me at work in the morning. Mike has a new camera that Grami helped him buy. Jana did a great job mowing. Michael has a new tent and a new pet snake from our friend Claire. Matt and Michael spent the day 8am-4:30pm at a pheasant hunting clinic. I guess they learned quite a bit and Michael gained confidence with a 20 gauge. I'm very much not a gun person, but I like to encourage Michael in his interests. Michael received a "golden ticket" for pheasant hunting. It means he gets to hunt on some private property where hunting is reserved only for novice hunters who have completed the 8 hour pheasant class.

We also got some rhubarb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home