mattandkelly

Friday, June 10, 2016

HillBilly AutoBody


Notice Matt is balancing his right foot on a slack line tied to? That wooden ladder is one that was left behind by the previous owner of our old condo. We've had it for 10 years now, and it has always been very wobbly. So it makes sense that Matt would want to stand like this and swing a sharp ax into the engine compartment of his truck right? Shirtless?

I'm looking forward to getting our truck running, but even more so I'm looking forward to getting Matt back! He's been so busy on the truck, that he hasn't been available to do all of the things he normally does around the house. I might be forced to sweep the kitchen floor myself today. The horror!

I am so thankful that Matt is such a capable and hard working person. He's the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home